Monday, January 5, 2009

The Jett Set

Ya know, I don't really care that the kid was left in the care of the nanny who is the superstar's limp-wristed stealth lover. It doesn't really phase me that the celebrity couple belong to this kooky pseudo religion (all religions are pseudo) that brainwashes top movie actors into thinking they don't need psychiatric medicine to treat brain disorders. It's not my cross-to-bear that the 16y.o. had autism and the parents were in denial about it and blamed it on a Japanese motorcycle desease caused by rug shampoo. I'm not really judgmental that it took a dozen hours to find the body because they were probably out partying. I don't really mind that the gene pool made the teen look like a overweight, zoned-out Vinny Barbarino. For Christ sake, did you think they wanted this tragedy to befall them? What I really, really think is exceedingly unforgivable is that the poor kid has to spend all of eternity in Ocala.
That's messed up.

No comments: