Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Poly Sci 101


"i am a lonely visitor though I came too late to cause a stir, I campaign all my life towards that goal, where even Richard Nixon has got soul"
Rainy days and Super Tuesdays always get me down. Rush Limbaugh and Anne Coulter have been getting up in the grills of moderate republicans by saying they will support Hillary because John McCain is not fascist enough. I guess Hill has the right amount of facism for them. I never thought I would say this but I've never hoped so much for them to get what they wan't. Before this the only thing I admired them for was her propensity for being a hypocritical bitch and him for his unending supply of Oxycontin. Watch, when McCain gets the party nod, these two scumbags will revert back to their GOP mandate, especially with a slit for Pres. and a smoke for VP. Anne Coulter, being a man, does not cotton to womans rights. Rush Limbaugh eats an African-American once a week after marinating in garlic, olive oil and white wine. The complete recipe can be found on his website.

No comments: