Monday, February 4, 2008

Welcome to My Nightmare


"wheres the playground Suzie, you're the one who's supposed to know the way around?"

This Page will be ruminations from an angry middle aged fuck up. No kittens and lollipops here, no unicorns and cute babies. If you like that shit please die before you exit my page. Republicans can read my page only if their drunk, stoned or both. I'm full of rage at President Cheney so some of my brain manure will be about that. I will report if I've been drinking, which is often (now for example). I will talk about my interests and my narcissm will be on display. This blog will be cathartic as I spew venom from my soapbox.
On the bright side this blog will not be all negative. I will give credit where credit is due. If I'm in a good mood maybe I won't bitch. Brian Williams is on. Gotta go.

No comments: