Thursday, April 24, 2008

Over the Hill





"don't come a hangin' around my door, I don't want to see your face no more, I've got more important things to do than spend my time growin' old with you"
Ms. Rodam won Pennsyltucky, I just wanted you pinko liberals to see who you're voting for. The photo op's of Hills' knee jerk reaction to Obama's guns and bible statement is a classic. You know, knocking back the shot and beer. I'm surprised she didn't take her hunting rifle and pump a shot into the air. It's a kodak moment that rivals Dukakis piloting a tank or Obama getting down with the townies and rolling gutter balls. In my fathers day the media was told NOT to take footage of the candidates getting their drink on. I can see newsreels of FDR doing Yagermiester jello shots during a fireside speech or Nixon with a 40 of Old English 800 on the podium during the Kennedy debate. I will vote for the former Mrs. Clinton if she takes the primary from the colored guy. If we pull together we can elect our first lesbian president. C'mon, I'm talking about Ralph Nader.









No comments: